Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Broken English

I just want to challenge myself and sharpened my English. So if I make any mistakes........thousand apologise.....and please correct me.
I am always concern what had happened to me yesterday, what will happen to me tomorrow. I keep thinking and thinking.......It make me be in a state of continuous depression, sadness and nervousness. Of course I tried to overcome it, to be more relaxed, peaceful in heart and mind.
"Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow; it empties today of its strength" said by Corrie Ten Boom.
One day, I have bought a very great book, writer: Zabrina A. Bakar, Life is an Open Secret. Inspired me with her sweet story about life using simple English that I can understand it easily. I want to share a poem from this book entitled Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, caused it help me a lot to let go something worrying and bothering me. A good thing is, it's teach me to become more realistic in life. Thanks Sis Zabrina.

Today is the tomorrow I worried about yesterday
And today was such a lovely day,
That I wondered why I worried about today yesterday
So today I am not going to worry about tomorrow
There may not be a tomorrow anyway

So today I am going to live as if there is no tomorrow
And I am going to forget about yesterday.
Today is the tomorrow I planned for yesterday
And nearly all my plans for today did not
plan out the way I thought they would yesterday

So today I am forgetting about tomorrow
and I will plan for today
But not too strenuously
Today I will stop to smell a rose
I will tell a loved one how much I love her
I will stop planning for tomorrow and
plan to make today the best day of my life.

Today is the tomorrow I was afraid of yesterday
And today was nothing to be afraid of
So today I will banish fear of the unknown
I will embrace the unknown as a learning
experience full of exciting opportunities

Today, unlike yesterday, I will not fear tomorrow.
Today is the tomorrow I dreamed about yesterday
And some of the dreams I dreamt about
yesterday came true today
So today I am going to continue dreming about tomorrow
And perhaps more of the dreams I dream today
will come true tomorrow.
Today is the tomorrow I set goals for yesterday
And I reached some of those goals today

So today I am going to set slightly
higher goals for today and tomorrow
And if tomorrow turns out to be like today
I will certainly reach all of my goals one day!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

E-kad & Award dari teman

Salam Ramadhan
AlongArman